parking sensors/heated seats?

Given the high price of that model, I'd hope it was loaded.

Specs here:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/319376-the-black-editions/

So it's 2014 SE spec plus goodies, however I doubt heated seats/winter pack are part of it.

Just checked a rear view of the hatchback one for sale in Yorkshire - cant see parking sensors either. There should be 3 (as on my Toledo).

Now found a Black Edition Spaceback - a bit better spec than the Hatchback from the look of it - includes front armrest, park assist and Savio alloys which I like better than the Rays on the hatch.

Edited by camelspyyder

Tell me about it Spyyder and MickA! Think it must be pre registered but only 6 months old with 253 miles on clock - brand new car! Pretty pleased with price and all toys included too. It's also got different alloys too. Think they're 'savio'?

Mine was a pre reg with only 10 miles on the clock, absolutely loaded, only missing heated seats and a Skoda badge, just under £11.5k. They were going for just under £11k only a month later because of the new I Tech model from 64 plate.

• Like 1

Rear sensors, armrest and Amundsen amongst other things on my Black Ed. Spaceback.

They are a fairly good spec. but there's still a lot of silly things missing like the side compartments and hooks in the boot and the intensely annoying one touch down only on the drivers door... and why the hell they put a chrome grille on it is beyond me.

Didn't care much for the Savio alloys mine came with (the design makes them look too small for the car in my opinion) so replaced them with a set of gloss black FX004's, which also have a better offset.

Stealer invoiced me for £15,575.00 and our equivalent of VAT (known as GST here) is only 5%, but they did give me £2,000.00 over book on my 3 year old Octavia II 1.6MPi (FL) which I took to be a backhanded discount.