how can i modify my citigo?

sleepysloth

Hi guys!, I've got the citigo SE model in black, but wish I had a sport now :(, apart from obviously buying a sport model ( which I cant really afford) can anyone recommend any decent modifications to the body work? I was tempted to get the alloys sprayed black. Doe's anyone on here have any bits they are selling?

Thanks

Jodie

White stripes, in the style of the Sport ones.  Why go silver like the other Black Sports?

Sport style front splitter.

Black wheels.

Sport style spoiler.

Tint windows.

Lower suspension a little.

• Like 2

White stripes, in the style of the Sport ones.  Why go silver like the other Black Sports?

Black wheels.

Sport style spoiler.

Tint windows.

Drop a 1.2 TSI engine in with a Remap to push about 130 bhp for a little hoon-mobile. 

• Like 1

White stripes, in the style of the Sport ones. Why go silver like the other Black Sports?

Black wheels.

Sport style spoiler.

Tint windows.

Black citigo sports have red stripes don't they?

Black wheels.

Sport style spoiler.

Tint windows.

That's very reserved for you Richard :notme:

find your own style, look at what others have done and take ideas from that

Black wheels.

Sport style spoiler.

Tint windows.

The black edition comes with black wheels, you of all people should know this (I recall you owning a black edition Roomster once for 3 days ;))

The black edition comes with black wheels, you of all people should know this (I recall you owning a black edition Roomster once for 3 days ;))

It was 7 days. :p

The only car I couldn't stomach for over 4 days was a mk2 Fabia VRS. ;)

• Like 1

Cheers for all your replies! I would mind getting multispoke white alloys, anyone no any for sale?

I can't remember his name (don't shoot me if your reading :o) but there's a lovely chap on here who has a 59Hopper owns a Motorsport Citigo replica with white 16" serpens, I think at the time these weren't available from the dealer (although I think they are now?) So I think he ordered a standard set and had them resprayed or ordered from overseas, can't remember which but they did look epic 

Edit -

I found his thread

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/298883-citigo-elegance-motorsport-replica/page-2

See this post #42