dreaded insurance quote time again

I was just curious to know what you guys have been quoted

Plus do insurance companys take dashcams into account

I have more than 10yrs ncb been driving 17yrs

Cheers

Edited by vzo25

What the hell are you worried about then, just punch your details into confused.com or whatever and pay monthly if you're skint.

Fabias are all low insurance groups and Peterborough isn't on a Beirut postcode!

• Like 2

What the hell are you worried about then, just punch your details into confused.com or whatever and pay monthly if you're skint.

Fabias are all low insurance groups and Peterborough isn't on a Beirut postcode!

No not skint.

But certainly not looking to get robbed of 300quid just cos some ass has caused my premium to go up

No not skint.

But certainly not looking to get robbed of 300quid just cos some ass has caused my premium to go up

£300 sounds fair, it's very difficult to get premiums much below £200 per year fully comp. no matter how old, where or how much NCD you have. What ass? Are you getting loaded for a claim?

£300 sounds fair, it's very difficult to get premiums much below £200 per year fully comp. no matter how old, where or how much NCD you have. What ass? Are you getting loaded for a claim?

You think thats good. Compared to last years 260. App according to one broker they wouldnt insure just cos of my postcode!! Which is on the outskirts of the city in a locked garage just a joke

No one making a claim

I'm 25 drive a mk2 octavia vrs and mines £320 a year comprehensive with a total excess of £95

Thats what id expect to pay if i owned a vrs but mine aint

You must have parents as named policy holder with you just a driver surely lol

Sent from my Galaxy S5

You think thats good. Compared to last years 260. App according to one broker they wouldnt insure just cos of my postcode!! Which is on the outskirts of the city in a locked garage just a joke

No one making a claim

Insurance goes up every year, t'was ever thus, don't use a broker, go online and use the comparison sites.

And stop getting angry, it's really not such a big deal, it's not much more than a years car tax.

Insurance goes up every year, t'was ever thus, don't use a broker, go online and use the comparison sites.

And stop getting angry, it's really not such a big deal, it's not much more than a years car tax.

Haha its me getting older. Yeah and the fact i like seeing my hard earned cash getting put to good use on the state of uk roads pah

• Like 1

18, prices of small economic cars are ridiculous.

Alot of guys your age tend to go for the new cars cos they have 3yrs free insurance etc

But thats simply the worse deal ever. Maybe having your mum or dad as policy holder and you as second driver might bring that down unitl you get more ncb

• Like 1

Alot of guys your age tend to go for the new cars cos they have 3yrs free insurance etc

But thats simply the worse deal ever. Maybe having your mum or dad as policy holder and you as second driver might bring that down unitl you get more ncb

I'm alright with it as is, the cost has settled down to an amount I can cope with.
  • Like 1

I was just curious to know what you guys have been quoted

Plus do insurance companys take dashcams into account

Cheers

I have also been driving 17 years with maxxed out no claims bonus

Adrian Flux just quoted me £530 on my "pd100" - however I have a 250bhp increase written in to my policy as my car isn't exactly running standard BHP. :D

£266 with 3 named drivers and two years NCB - im 34 by the end of the week :D zero excess (voulentry)

Edited by SkUG

Gotta say it, this thread is totally pointless since everyone lives in different postcodes, are different ages with different NCB etc.

Anyway, here's me:

I also went with esure because they were cheapest for an old git like me, my policy is underwritten by AXA, I think it was £201 last August, £150 excess, protected max NCD and that was with 6 points declared (2 x SP30), I live in the beautiful Southeast in a rural postcode.

GREAT, till you have an accident /someone hits you, and you find that as RK/OWNER of vehicle, parent as policy holder is called FRONTING. Use parents/ aged relative etc, BUT have yourself as policy holder and aged relative as named driver. Might also be worth asking ADRIAN FLUX for a quote. i can't find a better quote for me, so I'd say they might beat some of the rest. Me- I'm heading close to a half century behind the wheel, with more years than I care to remember accident free, and about three times the years ost companies will recognise on NCB, and AF keeps on beating the rest.

I'm 25 drive a mk2 octavia vrs and mines £320 a year comprehensive with a total excess of £95

Thats what id expect to pay if i owned a vrs but mine aint

You must have parents as named policy holder with you just a driver surely lol

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Nope policy in my name and I'm the only one on the insurance

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Gotta say it, this thread is totally pointless since everyone lives in different postcodes, are different ages with different NCB etc.

Anyway, here's me:

I also went with esure because they were cheapest for an old git like me, my policy is underwritten by AXA, I think it was £201 last August, £150 excess, protected max NCD and that was with 6 points declared (2 x SP30), I live in the beautiful Southeast in a rural postcode.

Thanks for your input

Edited by vzo25