rear shocks

Just wondering if anyone could help me out i have jom coilover on the car and im starting to think the rear shocks are away atleast one anyway car feels kinda boaty at the back does anyone know if the shocks would be the same size as oem shocks would be im not sure the size of the jom ones and dont have time at the moment to get under and measure them.

Edited by wilson323f

on the rear they'd just be a straight damper like OEM.  The "coilover" part (adjustable height) would be with the coil spring.  So yes, if the damping is all floaty then you should be able to fit another brand of damper unless the vehicle is lowered down to the weeds.

Thanks mate its only down 60 i was sure theyd be the same. Got told some coilover makers use shortened shocks. I might try and get under at the weekend and have a measure just to make sure