Retro-fitting Chrome Mouldings?

Anyone know if window chrome mouldings can be retro fitted and if so is it a DIY/Dealer fit option or is it factory fit only?

Only asking as I'm  regretting not including it!

Edited by Makefish

The rear chrome comes together with small glass. At the cars delivered to Romania quality of this chrome trims is very poor and the replacement of those is too expensive.

Edited by mariusd4

• 1 year later...

Appologies if this is unfashionably late to respond to this thread (I know there are folk out there who take a dim view and keep a close eye out for these sort of things)

but

That's disappointing -  that they are a bit more complicated and possibly not of the quality I had hoped they might be.

Thought a retrofit might nicely brighten up a black SE.

Will have to keep a lookout to see a set in the metal/plastic

Appologies if this is unfashionably late to respond to this thread (I know there are folk out there who take a dim view and keep a close eye out for these sort of things)

but

That's disappointing -  that they are a bit more complicated and possibly not of the quality I had hoped they might be.

Thought a retrofit might nicely brighten up a black SE.

Will have to keep a lookout to see a set in the metal/plastic

Might be down to the passage of time but my factory fitted chrome surrounds are far from poor quality. Alongwith my silver roof rails and 18% tints they really change the look of the car and were well worth the extra money. Highly recommended!

• Like 1