Multi-function Octavia VRS steering wheel, controller and harness

Spaced99

The following are for a mk 2 Octavia FL.

Leather multi-function steering wheel, 3 spoke, VRS logo, black stitching. post-103429-0-94142900-1425675086_thumb.jpg It is in very good almost as new condition and has been well looked after by myself. £60 posted within UK

Highline steering wheel control unit, PN: 1K0 953 549 CD, post-103429-0-48029700-1425675091_thumb.jpg £30 posted within UK

Harness for multi-function steering wheel, PN: 3T0 971 584, post-103429-0-59497800-1425675094_thumb.jpg £5 posted within UK

• 2 months later...

As you can see above, I bought the lot from spaced99 for an amazingly cheap £95 even though I didn't realise just how much of a bargain it was at the time.

These are rarer and rare so I have decided to list on ebay for the price I paid for it plus fees for the widest audience and would like to see what the market dictates its worth?

I have quite a few bits and bobs from my old Octavia and am just trying to make back a few £££ to bridge the gap between what I sold my old car for and what my new car will cost. I hope this doesn't come across as profiteering.

Yes blatant profiteering  :rofl: why would the new owner not want the mfsw, that makes no sense.

Hhhmmm, couple of other forums suggest it might be possible, but it depends on what controller you've got.

Im guessing the highline controller might solve that issue?

Might have to ask someone who's cleverer than I.

So is the bluetooth up for grabs too? Or can you re-use that?

It will be, just waiting to see what Bluetooth module my new car will have and will keep the best one and sell the other one.

• 4 weeks later...

It was up on here for £95 total, highly doubt it's been " sold to his brother "

I woulda paid the £95 right away for this at time I enquired, intact I woulda paid £150 if the guy asked.

• Like 1