Stunning Black 2006 Octavia VRS Mk1 Hatch - In Somerset

Ross@TDC

Hi everyone,

I originally bought this car through Briskoda classifieds just over 12 months ago. Unfortunately my business has changed direction and I am starting to use the car more like a van so before it gets ruined I have bought myself a T5 van and the VRS needs a new home.

It is a very late Mk1, the date of first registration is the 18th of March 2006. The main particulars are;

MOT till 18th March 2016 (no advisories)

82K (I have only done 6k in the last year)

Full independent service history using Skoda oil & filters. Last service was on 15th September 2014.

Factory fitted rear parking sensors

When I bought the car the following modifications had been carried out;

Polo Short aerial

Alpine speaker upgrade front & rear

Milotec rear diffuser

Weitec Coilovers (a surprisingly comfortable ride!)

18" BBS wheels (I think originally from the Audi TT V6)

I have added the following mods;

Revo stage 1 re-map

Kenwood head unit (with full Ipod/Iphone control)

Turbosmart Kompact recirculation valve

Green cotton panel filter

PIAA Bulbs all round

PIAA Silicone front wiper blades

SuperPro front wishbone & rear beam bushes (fitted in January)

Longlife custom exhaust system (2 box system so its not loud - fitted in January)

£3400

That's about it, if you would like to view the car I'm located in martock, Somerset TA12 6AF. Its about 1 mile from the A303. If you have any questions please call or text me on 07855 230849 or you can email me [email protected] or PM me through the forum.

post-37233-0-11352500-1425824509_thumb.jpg

post-37233-0-49746500-1425824518_thumb.jpg

post-37233-0-06958600-1425824524_thumb.jpg

post-37233-0-81008300-1425824528_thumb.jpg

post-37233-0-40380300-1425824534_thumb.jpg

post-37233-0-63202100-1425824540_thumb.jpg

post-37233-0-34151000-1425824544_thumb.jpg

post-37233-0-71668600-1425824550_thumb.jpg

The wife has just confiscated all my banking stuff now she knows this car is back up for sale!  I should never have sold it in the first place but it's good to see that the old bus is being cared for.  Good luck with the sale and please only sell it to someone who can guarantee it will be taken good care of. :D

I would love to Pete!! It was such a great car and with the bits that Ross has done would be exactly how I wanted it. BUT need a diesel these days and cant justify spending out with the baby and house :(

For any potential buyers have a look for my forsale thread from last year as shows all the maintenance I did to it as well, everything that has any age/mileage related wear has been replaced! Hassle free motoring and fun with it!

So that's all three owners on here available to tell the potential/new owner about the car from the day it was collected from the dealership in Harrogate.  That's got to be a selling point right there.  As the original owner, the only reason I traded it in was to get a car that would fit three kiddies car seats in.  The second two owners have valid reasons for selling the car and as Sam says, it's a cracking car.  I could probably tell you how every small mark happened in my ownership as could the other owners.  If I didn't have the Vectra, I'd have bought it back.

• Like 1

Really like the look of this and it's cheaper to insure than my fabia vrs,if only I didn't have this bloody van for work

Based on how well you looked after your Fabia it'd be great if you did buy this.  I know it'd be treated properly. :thumbup:

Based on how well you looked after your Fabia it'd be great if you did buy this.  I know it'd be treated properly. :thumbup:

Tbh if I didn't have my work van then I'd be all over this like a fat kid in a sweet shop

• Like 1

I've got a hard limit of £3000 and aren't too far in Bristol.  Think good stuff could happen?

Go get it. You won't get another chance to get one as good ! And don't be tight get the other £250 !

Go get it. You won't get another chance to get one as good ! And don't be tight get the other £250 !

It's certainly tempting, but need to replace the missus' A2 with something that she'll actually drive. Easier said than done!

I've got a hard limit of £3000 and aren't too far in Bristol.  Think good stuff could happen?

Yes possibly although I would really like to squeeze a little more than 3k from it. I also have an offer from a guy in Scotland for the full amount of £3250 however he can't view the car until the end of the month. If you want to come and have a look before then that's fine with me.

Thanks Ross

Not going to mess you around.  I'm on holiday on Friday for a couple of weeks so realistically couldnt view till 4/4.  I'm sure it'll sell before then, but will keep an eye out on here just in case as your car is just what I'm after.