not all doors lock up

Hello

I noticed already for a couple of times that the central locking is not working good

sometimes I see that 1 door is not closed, noticeable on the dor pin staying up

also the red led light is not flashing when a door is not locked 

I don't know the reason, and it certainly not all the time or always the same door

someone had this issue earlier?

thanks

I had this happen after a cam belt change a couple of years ago.  The garage took the battery out of line for 10 minutes (took the earth lead off), put it back on and all was well, and has been since.

You'll need your radio access code if you do this - it'll most likely lock out.

Gaz

Or perhaps he just has sticky door locks - like me.

Bang the door with your fist as you press the lock/unlock button on the remote.  Works most of the time for me.

There are two distinct problems though.

1. sticky door mechanism.  To prove it is sticky, try to open the said door (which is stuck on locked position) from the inside.  If successful, door mechanism is sticky. Try greasing up.

2. deadlocks playing up. This is electronic/mechanical combined issue.  The symptom will be that even though the car will be "unlocked", one particular door you won't be able to open from inside.  The deadlock is stuck in locked position and this means trouble.  Banging it helps in my case to get it open again.

If the door refuses to lock, then unlock the car again, open the offending door and smash it closed, pressing the lock button on the key fob at the precise moment the door slams shut.

May sound brutal, BUT it is free, and to do a full door lock strip and re-build will cost a grand, unless you are prepared to spent two weekends doing it DIY.

These are old cars now, and the lead free solder is proving its weaknesses in poor connections, so sometimes vibration can just tickle it into life again.

Good luck