MKIII VRS Now Traded

kerrbryan

2014 14 Plate Reg 1st March 14

MKIII Meteor Grey Octavia VRS TDi
15,700 Miles (Will rise in daily use)

Has 2 free services left which are transferrable to the new owner. Two new front tyres fitted 800 miles ago.

Black Pack with matching professionally fitted Black roof wrap (easily removed)
Tinted Windows (Dealer forgot to spec sunset glass so arranged professional fitting)
Grey Trim interior

The car has outstanding finance which will be cleared and confirmed in writing from Skoda finance for new owner.

PM me on here or contact 07557 144298

Price £16,250 no offers

Now on Autotrader with more pics http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201507185318623?postcode=ka112ff&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&model=octavia&make=skoda&sort=pricedesc&channel=cars&seller-type=private_adverts&search-target=usedcars&radius=1500&keywords=VRS&page=1&logcode=p

post-31844-0-83768200-1426198088_thumb.png

post-31844-0-80659700-1426198111_thumb.png

post-31844-0-77151900-1426198125_thumb.png

Ebay attracted loads of interest and a number of silly offers. Will re-list in a few weeks as the new car will be 10 weeks off so no hurry but willing to discuss offers/deposits with collecting later/straight sale now etc

• 1 month later...

Provisionally Sold

Edit - Buyer cancelled due to timescales and delays on my new car order. I couldn't part with the VRS so early so we agreed to cancel. New car now confirmed and VRS now available again.

Would love this, so difficult to find in this colour and spec, a couple of months down the line and I would have been interested! GLWS!

Would love this, so difficult to find in this colour and spec, a couple of months down the line and I would have been interested! GLWS!

I will get in touch if the sale doesnt go through... my new car is ordered and I am still awaiting a build date etc (hopefully not as long a wait as the VRS was) and the current buyer is sourcing finance

• 1 month later...

So been a bit of a delay on my new car but now confirmed as arriving september.

The original buyer wasn't prepared to wait which is understandable.

The car now has 14,500 miles on it and will rise slightly as in daily use. (Price amended in original post.)

If you are interested please get in touch as I will list elsewhere in the coming weeks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Car now reduced again too £16,950 OVNO.

Really great value at this price!

Mileage now approx 15,600

Will be a shame but soon to go to a local dealer or webuyanycar if no one snaps this up.