My skoda vrs mk1 240 bhp OV52WGX

He's probably got the receipt from the history file (the one in the original e-bayadvert photo's with the car reg on the front, which I made) as I did buy the valve from Forge direct (I only lived about 3 miles from them).

However I don't think it's the same valve as mine had a wear mark on the side facing the camera from where it rubbed against the cooling fan shroud (had a valve relocation kit fitted), it would also have taken a lot of polishing to make it look that clean!

It does look bloody clean. His grammar and use of English is starting to annoy me as much as his deception.

• Like 3

Guess who is back on ebay with his car...

Here is item number as cant post link

Still using same pics and same false add

There you go

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191553751057?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D191553751057%26_rdc%3D1

Doesn't mention being owned for ten years this time but is still using fake photos of engine tuning parts... [sigh] maybe Graham should phone up asking why he's using his Leon build photos in his auction....

• Like 2

There's a bit of a contradiction here though.  The Forge valve is still for sale on one of his listings because he don't own it no more, but the car is still there in his other listing.  I'm torn as to which listing to believe.....

Re-built shell, don't remember that from the original ad :notme:

I think that was one of many poorly constructed sentences in the original ad. I remember wondering whether he was also trying to BS about the panels or referring back to his BS engine rebuild. I may bid to win it and then not pay, ebay do naff all about that as well.

• Like 1

I think that was one of many poorly constructed sentences in the original ad. I remember wondering whether he was also trying to BS about the panels or referring back to his BS engine rebuild. I may bid to win it and then not pay, ebay do naff all about that as well.

Yep - you don't even get an unpaid item strike if you haven't already had one in a certain amount of time.

Still slightly surprised eBay didn't pull the original ad given the overwhelming evidence the guy is trying to pull a fast one.

Yep - you don't even get an unpaid item strike if you haven't already had one in a certain amount of time.

Still slightly surprised eBay didn't pull the original ad given the overwhelming evidence the guy is trying to pull a fast one.

I know, ebay is ridiculous, they bang on about bidders entering a contract and all these other rules but then do nothing to support the effected party. They once tore down a listing of mine though because I dared to say 'check out the other items I have for sale', when that particular section was full of people saying it, I had no warning. And yet here is someone with a fraudulent ad, misrepresenting an item, not as described, which is one of their principle rules, and he's getting away with it, it's ******* absurd.

Needs butchvrs to report the fraud to the plod - www.actionfraud.police.uk - He is the one with the proof (as the previous owner) that the work could not have been done and the chap is claiming work has been done that has not.

Hi all, 

I only popped on just to have a look out of curiosity to see if this had gone to bed.

I spoke to Trading standards last time around, and they said in the eye's of the law no fraud has been committed until an item is sold, they were more concerned that he may try and pass himself off as me, but as Jason said at least he's taken references to owning for 10 years etc out of the ad, however doesn't mean he won't say that when some unsuspecting mug goes to look at it or even God forbid buy it.

For all of you that know me/the car I think we should all put a fraudulent complaint to e-bay (as I just have), then something may get done, however I'm not going to hold my breath.

Has anyone been in contact with Graham81?

What a stupid system  - You can advertise fraudulently, but a crime is only committed once the car is sold ???  - You can log fraud reports with Ebay, I have as well, however it's only a tickbox, and without a "real person" investigating it, It is meaningless.

I don't know how to paste links but this is the orignal item numbernumber 191553751057

It was at £1100 ish about an hour ago and now at £4600.

Hopefully somebody is just applying extra bids

DO NOT BID - Information only.

If you are looking to Purchase this Skoda OV52 WGX (listed elsewhere, you may wish to look at  this thread from Briskoda.net which has information from the previous owner, or just google the registration number

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/347222-my-skoda-vrs-mk1-240-bhp-ov52wgx/

has an ebay staffer done this ?