My skoda vrs mk1 240 bhp OV52WGX

Listing ended, not a surprise really.

Now to get the true ownership passed over to one Andrew Wilkes or 24 Staite Drive so that legally everything can be tied up, hopefully with the correct date of transfer as well.

Wonder when this car will surface again eh?  Keep those detective senses alive people. :)

and just so we have details of the original listing, in case they vanish suddenly

Copy/Pasted

Skoda octavia vrs.

Hello and thank you for looking at my skoda octavia vrs first of all this is not the £1200 pound rubbish that is forsale on e bay or gum tree. So stop reading and keep looking because mine is on another planet to others on the market. Sori to genuine people who appreciate the work time sweat etc that ive put into my beloved vrs. Well sad times have come I've forced to sell my vrs after 10 years of ownership.
Me and the wife have just had an addition to the family my baby boy so i need somthing more practical says the wife i really don't want to do this!! Well here goes ill tell you abit about her.

Engine: rebuilt auq engine including acl main bearings arp stud nut kit. Forged pistons steel rods. Cometic steel head gasket. New valves seals new valves re cut.  new piston rings new oil pump new modified oil pick up pipe. engines run in and coverd. 16.000 miles i allways warm my car up cool down ran on shell v power always!! Using motul race oil no knocks taps doesnt smoke at all!!! Bills receipts to prove. Iridium cooler spark plugs uprated coilpacks and coilpack holders.. Engine was built to withstand 500++++ bhp.  Rebuild alone cost just under £2000!!

Ecu: revo stage 2 running 230bhp/265tq dyno sheet to prove power is so smoth pulls so well.

Fueling: walbro hi flow fuel pump high pressure regulator injectors flow checked and cleaned.

Cooling: forged front mount intercooler including all hard pipes whitch are forged to forged reserc valve billet water pump as plastic ones breake.. Invoice for intercooler £600

Turbo: ko3s hybrid same as cr turbos do £1000 to buy good for 280bhp. New actuator forged front turbo entry pipe. Air box de fined cold air pipe custom made and k&n panel filter.

Suspension/handling: fk track coilovers with alloy top mounts rear beam fully polly bushed using proflex front end all polly bushed to using proflex. Steering rack bush proflex too.

Exhaust: turbo back power flow stainless steel exshust sounds great not to loud! Including hight flow cats. Pops bangs flames.

Bodywork: seat leon cupra r splitter colour coded plastic bits on bumpers looks way better in my opinion! Gloss black painted roof not vynal cheap rubbish!! Remember it is 13 years old so please done expect a new car rubber door strips removed. The car is super clean puts new 2015 plate cars to shame.

wheels tyers: new 18 inch bbs ch alloys 9 inch wide  powder coated in gunmetal grey you carnt  buy these of the shelfs!!  Rapped in new 245/45/18 tyers i have the bill for alloys and tyers are £1500 alone!!

Interior: really good condition never ever smoked in eat in or drank in! No wear on blusters etc. boost gauge under stereo. Upgraded speakers all round. Leather treated once a month without fail.

Service history: full documented history. All parts on the car have coverd6.000 to 25.000 so drives like new.

Brakes: brembo disks and pads all round dot 5 high temp brake fluid.

Gearbox: no crunching nice tight gearbox stage 2 carbon clutch. New starter motor. New gearbox fluid.

Car was built for big plans big bhp maybe track car. I have a 2 inch thick folder full of bills invoices and history of my car. 2 keys and full logbook  the shell has covered 130.000 but its all been rebuilt. I expect a tru enthusiast to buy my vrs.  Me writing this has made me realise how much work has been put into my car. I will be sad to see it go. My car needs for nothing just drive and enjoy!!!!! Have fun..

Full mot and tax.
  • Like 1

Cheers Jason,

especially as your a moderator  :thumbup:

No worries.  Question is now, do I ban the account "adwords" but I think as no actual rules broken on this forum, I will leave for now.  Plus I want them to see the sherlock holmes work that has gone in here.

• Like 1

Or hes sold it outside of ebay...

Other avenues will always be open and difficult to check such as local papers. Can keep an eye on auto trader and gumtree in that area though. Hopefully he may rethink his levels of dishonesty after this though.

I wish I had kept it now (but I couldn't have both), or at least until a true enthusiast bought it.

It was a fantastic example that had been pampered from the day I bought it, (that's 11 years of pampering in MY ownership) with a few sensible mods that made it a good sleeper car, virtually standard looking from the outside but with a comfortable 228bhp to play with.

Again, thanks for all your support guys it's appreciated.

Regards

Andy.

• Like 3

Good shout Andy. Ps, get my message? ;)

Sorry I haven't got back to you Jason, my mind has otherwise been a tad proccupied!

I've bitten the bullet and are letting the dealer do the Lifeshine jobby, however I will bare in mind your services for the future.

Regards

Andy.

OP has been active this evening looking at the profile and online when I was looking through the thread.

Adwords

Member Since 04 Feb 2015

ONLINE Last Active Today, 20:46

• Like 2

Interesting. I had a look on Gumtree, doesn't look like it's turned up on there yet. What would be his local rag? Express and Star? Could check that online as well I guess, hard copy would be better.