Cabin Filter removal

Hyphons

In case anyone wants to save some money and do this themselves, found this online, have yet to work out how the clips remove and I'd rather like to check it as I know how, well, dodgy Westover can be

The video shows for a LHD car but it's the same place the RHD cars, just under the glove box, not something for those with a bad back

7e6e9f755b578e68a67b45da882eca67.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

changed the filter on my wife's citigo today on a 62 plate can't believe how dirty it was, takes about 5 mins , problem after i had it out it shows you which way for airflow and i am not sure i have fited new one the correct way round, from the passanger seat looking at dash anyone know which direction air flows?

cheers

Bob

• 4 weeks later...

changed the filter on my wife's citigo today on a 62 plate can't believe how dirty it was, takes about 5 mins , problem after i had it out it shows you which way for airflow and i am not sure i have fited new one the correct way round, from the passanger seat looking at dash anyone know which direction air flows?

cheers

Bob

Too late for you I guess, but air flows toward the centre i.e. to the right in a RHD car.

(just did mine at the weekend - ugh!)

• 1 year later...

I think the Citigo S without A/C does not have a cabin filter? It looks all different under there's no bracket to pull or nothing. So if I'm stuck driving behind a smoky diesel I'm getting all that smell in the car !!! I've had it for a year now and I must say I near had enough ... thinking of swapping for something else.

• 1 year later...

Hi guys.

The technician in an authorized service center forgot to put that pollen filter cover back in place. Now when my wife became a driver and I started to sit on a passenger seat, I realized that so much air is blowing to my feet and found that the cover is missing. Since my last service was about 6 months ago, the service center refuse to take responsibility of the issue, and offer me to buy a new cover for ~ €100 for this tiny peace of plastic.

Does anybody know when I can order a new pollen filter cover online? Does not even has yo be genuine skoda part...

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/05/2018 at 20:14, Yakov_Donde said:

Hi guys.

The technician in an authorized service center forgot to put that pollen filter cover back in place. Now when my wife became a driver and I started to sit on a passenger seat, I realized that so much air is blowing to my feet and found that the cover is missing. Since my last service was about 6 months ago, the service center refuse to take responsibility of the issue, and offer me to buy a new cover for ~ €100 for this tiny peace of plastic.

Does anybody know when I can order a new pollen filter cover online? Does not even has yo be genuine skoda part...

Thanks

Took a bit of digging, it's part no. 1S0819422 you need, a search on (UK) eBay bring me to this - https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F332618355146 

€100 is crazy money, hopefully this helps