Mk1 fabia special edition parts

Cory.a

Sadly my special edition fabia have been wrote off, so i will be starting to strip all parts off it next week if anyone is interested in any parts, mail me

• Like 1

Also after the top of the gear stick, if it is in good condition that is, the floor mats and rear head rests (again, only if in good condition).

JRJG

You wanting all the floor mats? im after just the rears...

Hi guys sorry about the late response, ive had alot of interest in the seats please mail me for prices on parts and il get back to you as soon as i can cheers cory

Hi guys sorry about the late response, ive had alot of interest in the seats please mail me for prices on parts and il get back to you as soon as i can cheers cory

To abide by the forum rules, you really must list out items with prices.  In this case, as it's been written off please what say what IS ok, and then give a guideline on prices.  Thanks

• Like 2

Rules are rules I guess :notme:

Although I do agree it will massively aid both the seller and the buyer with the efficiency of selling, organising and browsing the parts available.

JRJG

This needs adding to the SE register!

I have searched high and low in the forums for this SE register, and locate it, where is it hiding, please point me in it's direction...Thanks..

OP.

You've now been asked twice to give an indication of what parts are and aren't available together with some guide prices! We appreciate that it's impossible to list every item and price but not responding to two requests from Moderators is only going to see this thread going in one direction.

Can you please update the thread ASAP?

Is the windscreen available? Mine's got a stone chip in that I don't think can be repaired. Don't know how easy a windscreen is to remove and fit though.

Anyway, do let me know if it's available.

Cheers

Do you have the boot plastics? As in the lower part where the mechanism sits and the part that attaches to the tailgait?

If so, providing they're free mint, how much are you after delivered?