SOLD! Rubber mats and Race Blue paint set for sale - Mark 2 pre FL Octavia estate VRS TDi estate

Ciderspace

Re advertised due to sale falling through.

Set of 4 heavy duty OEM rubber floor mats in as new condition, will fit estate or hatchback - £22 - (Horton Skoda have a set for £32 plus postage)

Race Blue touch up paint set. Two 18ml cans, 1 is the race blue paint (about 80% remains, if not more), the other is the top coat (I think I've used it once) - £2.50

I can't post the mats so you'll need to collect from Saffron Walden, North Essex. The paint can be so based on recent postage experience (I'm clearing the loft of c*ap for eBay) I'd estimate around £3-5 depending on what service you require or by all means come collect.

Some pictures:

post-22542-0-21655600-1426675455_thumb.jpg

post-22542-0-91998800-1426675466_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I'll take the touch up paint as long as the paint code is the same on our Rapid. I'll check tonight and get back to you if that's okay?

Re-advertising the mats and paint set due to no show, although I'm awaiting a response from Scottalej as he previously expressed an interest in the paint.

Any takers for the mats initially? Thanks

Might be interested in the paint to take out the stone chip that arrived on my bonnet and just above my windscreen where it kindly decided to make a second visit to my paintwork. Do you know if this is the same code for the o2 and the o3? I'm only down the road in Braintree.

I can't imagine it's different - Race Blue is Race Blue isn't it - but I suppose could the paint 'type' be different?

Had a quick google and found this site

http://www.touchuppaintking.co.uk/paint-codes/skoda_paint_codes.html

So if your 03 paint code matches then all good?

• 3 weeks later...