Skoda Citigo 1.0 60bhp Elegance "Buck"

M12MKD

Well, another sad day......but time to move on following the sale of my Octavia I now have it's little brother for sale.

Skoda Citigo in Candy White.

Registered March 16th 2013

1.0 60bhp Greentec Elegance.

Options include citysafe and extra speakers.

Mileage is currently at 17600 but this will increase as in use everyday.

Will be serviced on the 4th April and has the 3 year service pack which I think can be transferred to the new owner. It also has the 5 year service, which again I'm sure can be transferred to the next owner.

Also has the diamond protection paint on it which also I believe can be transferred to the new owner.

I will confirm what can be transferred to the next owner as soon as I know.

I'm asking for £7500 ono (offers accepted) but that also includes winter tyres, variable boot, LED's fitted, rear arch mod and front & rear mudflaps.

Also the PID.

I will add some pictures tonight as I've tried to add but my internet is not being helpful today.

The car has currently got finance on it, but this will be cleared upon deposit taken.

Any information please contact me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Edited to change mileage and price.

• 2 weeks later...

Now serviced. No issues raise.

May take a cheap p/x if it helps the sale.

Open to offers.......before it goes to the dealer. Will go by the end of August.

• 2 weeks later...

The rear mark is due to a lovely lady in a Audi A3 that had no idea how to drive. Needless to say she drove off before I could get her registration.

Yes standard plates will be on the car, German are available if a new owner wants them.

Tyres are good I will post the tread depths tomorrow.

Just to note the black alloys are the winters the standard silver alloys are now on.

May Bank Holiday offer - £6800 Just as it is winter alloys have a new owner.

Mileage now at 18500ish and increasing all the time as this is now my only car.

Again balance of the optional 5 year warranty left, one free service remaining and Diamond bright paint protection.