Barmoor Garage Ltd - Ryton

DGW

Originally posted by Billy Whizz - Sat Jun 11, 2005

I currently own a 2003 Octavia VRS and a 2001 Fabia 1.4 16V Elegance estate. Whatever I have needed doing Barmoor have always been the cheapest. They don't have a s****y new showroom but I've always found the service polite & efficient and above all I get the same stamp in the book for much less. The VRS was in for it's first service recently and they did it for

Originally posted by AnastieVRs - Sat Jun 25, 2005

My Furby vRS had done 10,000 miles in six months. The dealer I bought it from Silbury Skoda wanted to charge me

• 4 months later...

Went to Barmoor yesterday for the blown coil pack on my Octavia vRS.

Turned up unannounced on a Monday morning, chap was very helpful, checked he had a coil pack in stock then said he'd try his best to fit the car into a gap they might had at 4pm that afternoon.

Phone rings at 5pm to tell me it's ready and can I come and pick it up.

• 1 month later...

Hi all Skoda people,

I agree with everything said above, i have been dealing with Barmoor Garage in Ryton since about 1990 and my wife and i have had several Skoda's from them without a bit of hassle and not many can claim that can they. there prices are very good and the service and attitude of Alan,Chris(owners)sharon,Lee,Ben and Richard(staff/mechanics) are a treat. I have a garage very close by but travel to Barmoor just to be treated as a person not just a £ sign on legs, if your wanting good friendly service at good prices they are my choice:-)

and you always get coffee:-);-)

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...