2004 Fabia vRS, leather, satnav, cruise, pdc, 89k miles, full MOT

Cripes

Skoda Fabia vRS 2004, 89,000 miles. £3500 ono.

Much loved and cherished example of this original vRS model, with the punchy but frugal 1.9 TDI PD engine.

It’s a 2004 model in brilliant silver.

Upgrades include full nappa leather seats and door cards, by Seat Surgeons of York. This is premium leather, apparently from the same supplier Aston Martin use for their leather, and not to be confused with the regular leather. It also has the Skoda sat nav, with original DVD disc. It has rear parking sensors and cruise control, as well as an input for an mp3 player or other audio.

I have an extensive history file, including a detailed list of work done by the previous owner, who had the car for 7 years - he'd bought it from a Skoda dealer, after the original owner, an elderly gent, decided it was too fast for him and traded it in after a year! I bought the car from Listers Skoda and have had the car two and a half years. I have a record of all the services done with Skoda and independent garages, with just the last service being done by myself in November last year, using quality parts and the correct oil.

I have the two remote fob keys.

It’s got a full service history, and the timing belt was done done at 48000 miles and again as part of Lister's pre sale preparation in May 2012. I have got an extensive list of service work and replacement parts over the years, including a letter from the previous owner, detailing all the work done under his ownership.

The alloys have been professionally refurbed and the leaking door fix applied previously, as well as the rear spoiler repainted and some paint work to the sills.

The aircon still blows nice and cold, and has not needed regassing during my ownership.

It’s fitted with Avon tyres with 4mm of tread.

I have just put a fresh MOT on it, so the new buyer doesn't have to worry about getting that sorted for another 12 months.

It also benefits from a lower road tax rate of just £145 per annum.

I would describe the condition as very good. Any signs of wear are modest, and it really stands out as being in remarkably clean condition. There is one tiny mark on the nearside rear door caused when a paintless dent removal  of a car park dink failed. There are a few stone chips which have been touched up. There are a few scratches to the leather on the rear seat.

Everything works as it should, and there are no warning lights. 

The cherished number shown is not included and will revert back to the original registration.

The car is available to view in the Chester/North Wales area from the end of next week - in the meantime I am happy to provide more pics or information as required.

I am after a VW Caravelle, Transporter/Shuttle, Multivan or Mercedes Viano, so would be happy to consider a trade against these, with cash as required.

post-96278-0-06286200-1426969914_thumb.jpg

post-96278-0-28568500-1426969947_thumb.jpg

post-96278-0-32394000-1426969984_thumb.jpg

post-96278-0-39764500-1426970009_thumb.jpg

post-96278-0-18237200-1426970058_thumb.jpg

post-96278-0-10310300-1426970081_thumb.jpg

post-96278-0-22858600-1426970112_thumb.jpg

post-96278-0-85056100-1426970136_thumb.jpg

post-96278-0-00672300-1426970157_thumb.jpg

post-96278-0-92191400-1426970178_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I'm looking for another VRS after being stung on the last one (DMF on it's way out). Unfortunately I live near Inverness, combine that with DMF worries, well, you can imagine my situation i'm sure. Is this on the original DMF?

Hmm, near Inverness - I'm in Orkney and on my way down at the end of next week.

The records show it's the original DMF, but it still runs really sweetly with no funny effects or noises whatsoever - do they always fail at a certain mileage? I must admit, I've never had to change a clutch or DMF on any of the diesel cars owned as I try to drive them sympathetically at all times :-)

Hi OnTheWay

I've got a viewing on Friday, but if it doesn't sell then I'm also intending to be in Birmingham next week - a bit closer!

I'll update this thread if it sells but otherwise I'm sure we can work something out - I personally think it would be worth the travelling to see it :-)

• 4 weeks later...

This will be back up for sale this week if I get my old job back at Capgemini, which means I'll be putting in an order for 15 plate Fiesta ST2 in Frozen White.

Since i've had it i've fitted 2 Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric 2 tyres to the front and new Pagid discs & pads all round, and a new rear n/s caliper (TRW caliper in VRS green) is in the post as that caliper binds now and again after the new pads & discs

I live in Inverness 

The new reg is VA04PZN 

Edited by Yaris
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am now fully employed again so this is up for grabs. New caliper fitted last week, binding issue resolved.

I appreciate Inverness is a hell of a drive so I am negotiable on the price.

Cheers

Oh and the mileage is now 90k