bike rack octavia II 2005

hello I have a problem, I can not find a bike rack for my octavia 5dr Hatchback 2005 ( I hope it is the right name, in Italy they are called differently), someone has found a suitable bike rack (I think that the problem is due to the fact that the tailgate and 'glass only)...thank you.

octavia_5dr_boot.jpg

Do you have a towbar fitted? If not, might be worth it as you can then select many towbar-mounted bike racks.

For example the Thule 9708 http://www.thule.com/en/gb/products/carriers-and-racks/bike-carriers/towbar-mounted-bike-carriers/thule-hangon-9708-_-970800

Cheers,

Dunc

On my 55 plate hatch i used the roof rack mountings on the rear door frames and attached the upper straps using the correct fixings by removing the hook part and drilling the flat part.