Hello guys,
I'm new here and I want to ask you guys a question.

It's about my Škoda Fabia I power windows, right to be precise, front seat passenger.

The button is lowering the window glass, but it cannot get it up.

And the thing is even funnier from here.
I can close my right windows with a switch from drivers seat.

Is it broker or I can fix it.

And the model is Škoda Fabia I Combi.

Thanks. :D

Are you saying the 1 touch up/down setting isn't working on the drivers side switch? - Has the battery recently been disconnected?

The system may just want resetting. Basically lower the window, then let go and click it down again to set the lowest point. Raise the window and when it's closed click it up to set the top position. 

The passenger switch isn't 1 touch up/down. 

Not sure if that's of any help but if that doesn't work you could well have some other issue. 

No,no,no :D

You have driver seat and a front passenger seat, if you can understand me :D
And I have: Left from my driver seat 2 sets of buttons for closing and opening the windows on my car :D
Left window (Next to my driver seat is working), but the right window (next to a fron passenger seat) can only lower the glass, and can't get it up, I mean I can only open my right window and i cant close it down

And I sad ,you have two sets of buttons on the left door (driver seat) , and using them i can close it like normal :D

Do you understand what I'm saying ? :D

I forgot about that, hahahaha, sorry :D

Yes the issue is the passenger switch :D
From driver seat I can close both windows, but as a front passenger I can only open my window (On the right side) , can't close it down, so I think that it isn't broken :D

Any ideas? :D

Edited by Boslo

I forgot about that, hahahaha, sorry :D

Yes the issue is the passenger switch :D

From driver seat I can close both windows, but as a front passenger I can only open my window (On the right side) , can't close it down, so I think that it isn't broken :D

Any ideas? :D

Yes ..replace the switch that isn't working properly?

No,no,no :D

You have driver seat and a front passenger seat, if you can understand me :D

And I have: Left from my driver seat 2 sets of buttons for closing and opening the windows on my car :D

Left window (Next to my driver seat is working), but the right window (next to a fron passenger seat) can only lower the glass, and can't get it up, I mean I can only open my right window and i cant close it down

And I sad ,you have two sets of buttons on the left door (driver seat) , and using them i can close it like normal :D

Do you understand what I'm saying ? :D

Sorry can't help then, sounds like a different layout to that of the hatchback/vRS! Does sound like an issue with the switch/relay from what your saying. I'm guessing your's also isn't a UK car if your saying the drivers side is on the left! - That's what confused me! 

Is that so? :D

Alright, I just asked maybe you guys knew something, some kind of a trick, because I don't think that it's broken. :D

Thank you. :D

think it's fairly common for the switches to break, from what I've read on here, not seen any suggested fix though.

You could try using contact cleaner or something, but that's just a wild shot and unless you already have some it would cost just as much to buy a used part.

Yes it isn't a UK car. It from Austria, I think, so the driver side is on the left. :D

I will probably go to see my mechanic, he will know what to do.

Thank you for your help. :D