Octavia Scout Bumper Colour

Hello to all you fellow Skoda owners, I am new to the forum but I am a member of the Mini Forum so very familiar with how it all works.

I have had a shopping trolley or dishonest shopper scrap my front bumper and knock the headlight washer cover off my front bumper with their car.  I have managed to purchase, paint and repair the headlight washer cover using old threads on this forum and it looks like new again now so thank you very much.

I am left with a scrap now though, I am ok on the body coloured part of the bumper but I don't know where to get the right colour for the black/dark grey bit of the bumper?

Can anyone help me to find an aerosal for this part of the bumper please? (Scout 57plate)  All the Scouts of this age look to have the same colour on this part of the bumper.

Thanks

John

Dont know how I missed this but found it now

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/310127-colour-code-scout-bumper/?hl=%2Bscout+%2Bbumper+%2Bpaint#entry3780484

Seems to be a promising thread although it seems I need to buy AUDI paint L7DL paint code!  Strange!

Further down the ebay listing is this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SKODA-HIGH-QUALITY-GERMAN-CAR-TOUCH-UP-PAINT-50ML-7DL-CC-GREY-07-10-/310722664424?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item48588397e8

I will try this

Edited by Hendred

That is the one, you have it right.

Rather annoyingly Skoda do not even list the Scout's grey bumper colour on their system. When I rang Skoda UK they were completely clueless and told me to ask a local dealer!

• 3 months later...