Fuel Filter Identification

Here's a fun one...trying to find out which fuel filter goes into my Superb.

2.0 CR 140hp CFFB engine, fuel filter housing sais UFI 3C0 127 400 D and 1K0 127 399 BQ

vii7av.jpg

So I just came home to this, but it looks like the wrong one, with on the bottom a fixed solid white plastic disk. So a B-filter.

2njaqom.jpg

Anyone?
Edited by Too Tall

Well pulled the old filter, and turns out that one was closed at the bottom side aswell. Removed the entire fuel filter housing, old diesel in a glass jar to inspect for metal flakes or water (none seen), clean the canister and the lid with paper towels, new filter in, new seal on, lubricate seal and fuel filler pipe with diesel, use VCDS to prime the fuel pump 30 seconds, wait 2 minutes, another 30 seconds, fired up after about 6-7 tries, testride + check for leaks and all is well!

Old filter was very dirty, for such a low price I'm going to change it every year...