Are these wheels normally fitted

Right what are they worth wanting standard 15 inch alloys for it as ride is a little harsh also you won't belive it but has only had 3 older people owners so not sure why they brought and fitted these. Was this a dealer option when new or just exclusive to the vrs

Other thing I kno it's on standard suspension but does the ride hight seam ok or does it look slightly lowered

If it has been lowered I'd hate to think how high it was to start with

I'd say it was pretty standard

• Like 2

Get yourself those interlocking rubberised large floor tiles from Halfords a tenner for six http://www.halfords.com/motoring-travel/tools-diy/garage-equipment/rolson-6-piece-floor-mat-set-120-x-180cm?cm_mmc=Google+PLA-_-Tools+and+DIY-_-Garage+Equipment-_-552101&_  so you don't place an alloy face down on tarmac! 

I have 15" A3 pepperpots on mine with 195/50/15 tyres, they're perfect with -30mm Eibach pro springs, I haven't fitted the hideous Audi centre caps though and I'm still trying to figure out what to put there instead.

• Like 1

I have 15" A3 pepperpots on mine with 195/50/15 tyres, they're perfect with -30mm Eibach pro springs, I haven't fitted the hideous Audi centre caps though and I'm still trying to figure out what to put there instead.

Got any pics?

I've put 205/55/16 on as winter tyres but had to remove the rear arch cover near side as it was rubbing when cornering, but worth removing as the mud and crap that had built up was shocking, took them both off and cleaned the inner arches also found some rust on the spot welds too. Quick rub down and Hammerite paint to protect it.