another tyre thread

vzo25

Has anyone ever purchased the brand nokian line

According to reviews theyre very good for money compared to michelins goodyears etc

They are only avaible online

Its either goodyear effcient grip perf or these nokians that im after.

Has anyone ever purchased the brand nokian line

According to reviews theyre very good for money compared to michelins goodyears etc

They are only avaible online

Its either goodyear effcient grip perf or these nokians that im after.

How much are they?

Nokian make Sumner tyres too and that's what he wants.

Mytyres

Nokian Line (Summer) - £41.40

Nokian W+ (winter) - £43.10

All Werther Plus (All Season) - £45.60

Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance - £38.30

Prices include VAT & P&P, but not fitting.

Tyre leader looks cheap.

Nokian Line: http://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres/nokian/line/185-60-r14-82h-59627

Other Nokians:  http://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres-185-60-14/?m=20

GY EfficientGrip Performance is similar price to Mytyres: http://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres/goodyear/efficientgrip-performance/185-60-r14-82h-60371

Nokian make Sumner tyres too and that's what he wants.

What are you on about, that search shows ALL tyres, summer, winter, autumn and spring, and those are FITTED prices.

Like I said, Goodyears are very meh.

I apologise, I didn't click on the link when I wrote the post. I saw in the url link "tyre=wintertyre" and assumed it was for winter tyres only. The Goodyear price (without fitting) is similar to links I gave. Black Circles don't stock Nokians anyway. Camskill don't either.

Well this is just my opinion...

So far you want to buy good and average prices of summer tires I do not think that the importance of the brand of tires you purchase. When they are someone known by the manufacturer .
In particular, in that size range which you said.

If you want to buy a winter tire so I'd say buy tires that are designed for the mid  European use.
Snow and icy It developed tires are too soft for your use.

And what comes about Nokian tyres...Well be sure you get those which are made in Finland...... :notme:

Well this is just my opinion...

So far you want to buy good and average prices of summer tires I do not think that the importance of the brand of tires you purchase. When they are someone known by the manufacturer .

In particular, in that size range which you said.

If you want to buy a winter tire so I'd say buy tires that are designed for the mid European use.

Snow and icy It developed tires are too soft for your use.

And what comes about Nokian tyres...Well be sure you get those which are made in Finland...... :notme:

Basically i have had winter tyres on my car for past 4months. Front 2 are nokians hakkspalitas and goodyear ultragrips8 on rear

Now in need of summer versions as these winters are just way too soft and will wear. So im torn between either makes

Goodyear do the performa which is a rated for wet grip but those nokians have really good reviews