Polybushes

As in the title was wondering if any one has polybushed there fabia 2 yet?

The bushes on my lower arms are getting abit tired now and I've been looking at polybush replacements.

I was going to do both the front and rear bush on the arm,the top mounts and the gear box mount also putting a rear arb on as I'm finding the handerling abit sloppy on the fabia even on my coilovers.

Any experience on these would be helpful before I take the plunge :)

As in the title was wondering if any one has polybushed there fabia 2 yet?

The bushes on my lower arms are getting abit tired now and I've been looking at polybush replacements.
I was going to do both the front and rear bush on the arm,the top mounts and the gear box mount also putting a rear arb on as I'm finding the handerling abit sloppy on the fabia even on my coilovers.

Any experience on these would be helpful before I take the plunge  :)

Got the full set of SuperPro bushes sitting there ready to got in myself too.

I'll be honest here. I got the Superpro kit installed in front (rears are still sitting in my storage as the garage was too busy at the time) and I honestly couldn't tell the difference during everyday driving (as opposed to springs and the rarb).  :|  I don't know if this was due to the fact the car was already much more settled than stock when the bushes went in (springs, dampers, rarb were already on) but it certainly felt like the upgrade with the least effect so far, especially cost-wise.  Very interested to hear mmmRacer's comments as he'll be putting them on on an already improved car, much like mine.

There was a also a mess with correct item codes AFAIK. SuperPro was lazy enough to not have informed the resellers about an update they did after VW changed the front control arm design somewhere in 2011 and so I had to wait for a 2nd (correct) shipment. So all shops were selling:KIT5229ADJK  whereas the correct one for 2011+ vRS is KIT5336ADJK. That is for the full front/rear axle Anti-Lift set.

Edited by newbie69
  • Like 1

Uprated poly bushes will make a big difference to the handling and feel of the car on the road.

Damian @ DPM Performance

What Damian Said...I replaced my all OEM bushes with the SuperPro ones and the difference is mahooosssiivvveeee.... :sun: