Hi All, Sorry if there is another thread on this but not been on long. I have a 2010 FL elegance spec and I dont have the Multi function steering wheel on it.

Does anyone know how much of a job this is, and cost etc, its probably something i wouldnt do myself as im not great at these kinda things!

Your existing airbag clips out, straight into the MFSW. Mine took (another Briskoda member) about an hour to swap over...

I've got a 4-spoke MFSW for sale. Link in signature. [emoji106]

You will probably need a highline steering wheel controller and will definitely need a new wiring loom.

If you buy simbo's wheel I would be more than happy helping you do the swap over. Then you just need some coding! Do you have maxidot? If so, you will get full functionality, if not you may not get the right hand buttons working!

As per my thread linked above, I do not have maxidot either. I am waiting until 16th April for KBPhoto to code my MFSW but from Eddie NL on here (widely regarded as the expert on retrofit) the right hand buttons won't work without maxidot. I need it coding one way or another anyway as I don't have any functionality from the right stork anymore either!

I can live without the right side of the MFSW working as long as the right stork works. Fingers crossed.

4d8fab12ca566e126078929736055831.jpg

I will keep you posted.

• 2 weeks later...