BREAKING SKODA OCTAVIA VRS 1.8T 20V

7nad

Alright mate, do you have this short section of vacuum hose into intake manifold?  Only a small thing but saw a split in mine today.

20150404_160327_zpsuarqzt3h.jpg

Cheers

im trying to sell engine complete if i don't ill message you. Your better of buy new from dealer it cant be much . Thanks anyways

• 2 weeks later...

Have you still got the drivers wing mirror cover? If so how much posted to stockport

sorry the drivers side cover is the only thing broken on both mirrors. was it just that you were after? .       thanks, 07nad

Do you have the turbo intake pipe? What kind of condition? How much posted? Cheers, Jon

sorry mate want to sell engine complete, if i do take engine apart ill let you know. thanks 07nad

Any marks in drivers front door? If not what would u like for it?

still got door if you want it mate £30 for just the door without glass and mechanism if collected.

Sorry 4 not getting back to you. Really wanted whole door inc mech n glass just for ease. thanks anyway ;-)

you can have all for £60 door glass & window mech ?..

Hi

Could you give me a price for all 3 rear headrests posted to ME5 in Kent please.

Cheers

selling complete with interior sorry ...unless u want to buy complete interior £260 ono ?..

Edited by 7nad