Just wondered if anyone is aware of any current offers for stage 1 remaps or anything in the pipeline for any company? Or any group buys?

I was reading some old posts on here saying about superchips offering a free upgrade to stage 2 when purchasing a stage 1 remap software; is this still current?

Not looking at doing tons to mine so a basic map should suffice, for now anyway :rofl:

Going by your profile where you live super chips are in bucks somewhere so close to you give them a call at least its close if any issues,my m8 has a superchips blue fin fitted by them on his mk2 vrs pd170 and is very happy with it,   

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the heads up on that, will consider it. Do you. Know what software they use?

No (although I believe they are a Shark agent because it was the Shark website from where I got the pointer in their direction), but in my case I don't think it was a pre-loaded map because the car was in the test cell for the best part of 3hrs (!) as I had specifically asked for an "economy remap" (and yes, it is more economical but it's also quite a bit more powerful as well). I suppose you ask them and see if they will tell you.