Monte seats

Not sure but this may apply to all Fabia mk 2 seats, I have a set of Audi TT seats that I'm going to fit but does anyone have a set out of the car that they can take a picture of the underside so I can see the connections and compare them to the TT seats.

or can anyone tell me if the connections on the TT seats are the same or close and should the airbag have two connections?

DSC_0133_zpsspcmsyuh.jpg

DSC_0134_zpsh9fzag7u.jpg

I'm sure I saw the green and the yellow plugs under my seat (couldn't see properly though) I have looked at the wires and there are two going up to the back of the seat from the green plug (one of them I assume is for the airbag)  and one going into the base from the yellow plug (for the seatbelt light thingy?) guess I'm going to have to take the seats out have a a proper look :notme:

Tt seats are narrower than the fabia seats.

Are the tt seats heated?

I did have the intention of swapping the TT seats frame for a Fabia one (might mean a whole world of pain?)