Skoda Oktavia 2000 - Power side view mirrors

When i want to adjust the side mirrors, the following occurs:

- Knob is selecting the left (driver side) mirror, both mirrors (left and right) will be controlled together.

- Knob is selecting the right (passenger side) mirror, only the right mirror moves.

So if i need to adjust only the left mirror, i am obliged to adjust the right one after the left since it will be screwed.

Any idea on how can i fix this?

Thank you.

Yeah - for some strange reason they decided that if you move the drivers side mirror that the passenger side will need adjusted at the same time (guessing it's for different drivers settings) and then you have to re-adjust the passenger side mirror to get it back to where you wanted it.  Total PITA

Yeah - for some strange reason they decided that if you move the drivers side mirror that the passenger side will need adjusted at the same time (guessing it's for different drivers settings) and then you have to re-adjust the passenger side mirror to get it back to where you wanted it.  Total PITA

So I understand from you this act is normal?

Haven't ever noticed it until my sister drove it and told me about it  :D

Thanx mikec, now i can remove one point from the list of repairs  :rofl: