Rear left door acts weirdly when locking and unlocking.

When locking the car using the control panel on the driver door, all door locks including the rear left on, but then directly unlocks.

And when i lock the doors using the key from outside, i can hear the rear left door is locking twice.

Any idea of how can i make it act normally how can i identify the problem.

Thank you.

Thanx Arminator, appreciate your time. My car also is LHD, but it's not the same issue.

It locks and opens every time, no loosen parts as mentioned.

It's only when i use the the keys in the keyhole (manually locking it), the rear left door receives the signal twice (locking twice).

But when locking from inside the car using the lock button on the door control panel, the rear left door receives the first signal as lock, then another signal to reopen it. So all the car doors are locked at this point, and the rear left door is the only one open!

Trust me I had same issue from time to time, just exactly as you described. Anyway I would advise you to take out the lock mechanism and take it apart and check everything. I know it is real PITA and ask for a lots of patience but I am very sure that the problem lays there.

Good luck once more.