Locking wheel nuts

I have gone to get my car serviced and cannot find the locking wheel nut last serviced by a skoda garage that i had to complain about! Can you get replacement part or what do i have to do

My car is a 2007 2.5tdi L&K with 18,000 miles on the clock so am pretty peed off with the last garage as it is not where it should be.

Any help or suggestions please

I guess if the key's not with the car, your choices are to go to Skoda for a replacement key (or get one off ebay if you know the key reference number). Or have the locking ones removed by a garage and get a new set.  Or buy a removal tool:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Draper-34032-LOCKING-WHEEL-NUT-REMOVAL-SET-4-PIECE-1-2-DRIVE-DAMAGED-NUTS-/121606582775?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c505131f7

I've been lucky so far and have only needed to get locking ones out once, belting a slightly undersized English (BSW) socket on, which was just enough to grab them.

Gaz

Thanks i contacted Skoda £39 for a new set and £30 to remove the old ones so not as bad as i thought but thanks for your insight just got to make sure i dont lose this lot :)

write the key identification down

• Like 1

write the key identification down

And take photo's of your wheels before booking it in, just in case they sustain any damage while the old locking bolts are being removed.

Gaz