Clutch Replacement

The time has come to replace the clutch on my 03 Octavia, the question is what do I replace it with as there seems to be so many horror stories of premature clutch failure with DMF systems.

Would it be best to stick with DMF or go down converting to solid flywheel, opinions and experiences gratefully received.

On a plus note my old one is only just letting go at 160,000

If you will go for SMF kit then dont buy anything from "techniclutch" on ebay as they have sold me one replaced with other later on and both were not good so ended up installing DMF kit from LUK and hefty bill of round about £600 wheres i could spent only about £250. 

After few months have to say that pedal is much more lighter and no problems with the clutch at all. It is up to you how you decide but i you have said that your old clutch has last 160000 miles then i believe that you will sell your car before that other clutch will be worn.