Faboka review

Lofty

I had to send logs once id fitted the new Turbo in order that he could see if the Actuator and stop screw were set correctly. Once I'd done that and he'd established that no mechanical adjustments were required it was as simple as being patient until he could get me in.

• Like 1

Surely the only difference is that John doesn't have a rolling road?

Surely on a rolling road all they do is take logs?

Meh I don't know.

What I do know is John is a top fella.

• Like 4

Surely the only difference is that John doesn't have a rolling road?

Surely on a rolling road all they do is take logs?

Meh I don't know.

What I do know is John is a top fella.

Rolling road makes it safer and easier to view curves but in the real world logs are just as good to help with on road mapping as it shows real road events which an RR may not be able to replicate
  • Like 4

The other thing to consider is that a turbodiesel can't be damaged by running it in an imperfect state of tune so road testing while logging is more than good enough.

The same cannot be said for petrol engines where excessive leaning or spark advance can melt a piston if not spotted quickly.

• Like 1