Need A spare Wheel

I'm also in need of a spare steely, preferably with a decent tyre. I got quoted £80 (£40 wheel and £40 tyre) by my garage - which seems a bit steep. Where should I be looking?

Steel wheel - why not try scrappie. On the tyre idea- when I fit new tyres, I usually try and fit the best of the replaced to be put on spare. Might sound cheap, but I've always found that even new tyres on spare get used that little that you tend to chuck them with cracks in the tread before they wear out . Last car was ex mobility, with less than 30k on it. Tracking had done for fronts ,and rear had cracks between tread ,and that was makers origonal tyres at 3 yr old, with plenty of tread. BUT check the speed rating as Skoda fit the lowest car will need. My 1.4 had lowest speed rating fited. I was advised on cost and safety by tyre place to go higher as the ones fitted at new ( when I got Furby it had 17k and was only 3 yrs old), but speed rating was ( in fitters opinion) ,too low for car. And not to make some cash ,as he showed me the cost of same tyre in Skoda 's rating with his estimate of speed rating needed.

How urgently do you need one? Do you want steel or alloy?

Do you want to buy one or just borrow one while you have yours refurbished?

I'm also in need of a spare steely, preferably with a decent tyre. I got quoted £80 (£40 wheel and £40 tyre) by my garage - which seems a bit steep. Where should I be looking?

I have a set of steel wheels with winter tyres on. If you pay to have the winter tyre swapped onto an alloy (which I will supply) for me you can have the steel wheel.

Sound reasonable?

Hi Guys.

Has anyone got a spare wheel for a mk1 fabia at all close if poss.

Bridgnorth area.

Nath

I've got a spare 16" (might be 15"?) steel i had with the car that has never been used sitting at my family home in Stourbridge if you're still after one??

I have a set of steel wheels with winter tyres on. If you pay to have the winter tyre swapped onto an alloy (which I will supply) for me you can have the steel wheel.

Sound reasonable?

Hey dude, appreciate the offer. I'm based in Yorkshire tho so logistics probably a bit of an issue. Cheers anyway!