Thule 755 Foot pack and square bars for Octavia estate

KBPhoto

Having upgraded to a Yeti and found that the roof bar feet do not fit and the bar is too short, I am selling the Thule 755 foot pack and 120cm standard square (2mm) roof bars that I used on the Mk2 Octavia estate with roof rails.

Although the 120cm bars they fit the Octavia perfectly and can carry four kayaks quite easily.

I'm sure they will fit many other cars with roof rails as well so long as they are not the thick rails on the Yeti or have an exceptionally wide roof.

They are a few years old but fully functional and still in good condition. They have been used so do not expect them to be in perfect cosmetic condition, but everything you need are included and fully operational..

I can only find one key at present, but I do have the instructions for the the feet

I'm looking for £70 £55 collected from near Hereford / Worcester.

I'd rather not post due to weight and packaging requirements which add to the cost, but if you want to arrange a courier and pay extra for packing materials, I will see what I can do.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DobriKnotzGutenMorgan

Hiya.. I'm interested and not bothered about packaging if courier can be organised. I would say pm me but can't see where that is..

Cheers.

Courier would be about £12 on top of the asking price.

I'll PM you. You'll see a notification that you have a message in the top right corner of the website. Assuming you are on a computer and not tablet / phone.

Thule foot pack - then discovered bars were too short (120cm) and feet were right on the end..

So awaiting delivery of 137 cm Thule square bars.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...