Airbag light has come on. RAC say it's the "belt tensioner passenger side" anyone had same issue?

as above

I know it could be various things but was wondering if anyone has had the same issue?

the rac guy came out, fiddled with the wiring under the passenger seat, cleared the code and it has come back on more or less straight away

garage nearby charging me £25 for diagnostics then £70 to sort if wires need stripping etc

good price? not gone with em yet

60 plate fabia 2

Nope they didn't, I asked him for the code and he only told me its description

anyway an update

wires under the passenger side seat were hanging loose, disconnected wires, sprayed with wd40, disconnected battery for 15 mins, reconnected wires and then cleared the code via a local garage for a tenner

so far the light hasn't come back on. Think it came back on straight away after RAC cleared it so I'm hoping it has been fixed.

Will update if anything happens anyway

Had this recently, bought a lead and cleared fault myself on the laptop after some good advice on here, cabletied plugs under seats together, fingers crossed nothing yet :).

Also as a note don't use wd40 to clean electrical connections it acts as an insulator, use electrical solvent cleaner.

Some Renault Clio's had similar problem and many owners cut off the connector and soldered the wiring together as the connectors corrode and fail sometimes!