£4000 Off Stock Yeti's

mightymurph

As to them First Registering and then holding on to the V5,  as with Demonstrators needing to be with them for 3 months / 3,000 miles.

See the Briskoda Legal / Insurance Section Threads on this Subject.

Your Insurance Company accepts you as a Driver even when you are not the Registered Keeper or even the Owner with the likes of a Lease.

If you are buying the car and Own it (even on finance) then the V5 should be in your name as the Registered Keeper,

they are at it.

Wow. This is bringing back memories. I remember when the VXR8 was on the final 50 cars (being sold by.....was it Arnold Clark?) for £23995 BRAND NEW. They had bought a shed-load of them.

I called them to do a deal......at the time I was driving a Megane F1 R26. They offered to buy it off me for £10k, which was a good price, but they told me they would pre-register the VXR8 and send me the V5 after 3 months. At the time that didn't stop me buying the car, only the fact my current insurance company wouldn't insure the car without a tracker.....

Often regret not buying one of those cars then. They were CHEAP.

Anyway. Regards to this Yeti deal........I don't know the legalities of what they are offering......sounds like a cheap way to buy a Yeti........

Edited by thehulkster699

My Adventure was first registered to Lex Autolease B/ham in Feb'14, but it sat at Vindis until I bought , with a good discount, in August '14 -- it had an indicated 50 miles on the clock!!

Read into that what you will.

Out here Yeti sales have slumped again however I get the impression that there's a long wait in the UK or is that down to complex option choices and there are unsold 'standard' models in stock?

Friend of mine wanted a 170 elegance they had one available immediate delivery but ad says £199 a month only option fitted was spare wheel as metallic paint is free and payment jumped to £225 a month. Seems a bloody expensive spare wheel

• 2 weeks later...

Bought mine there with about 3k discount. Found the sales staff helpful enough although they wanted to hold onto the reg doc as the car was a pre reg[ see my previous posts on that issue] When pressed the reg doc was transferred at the time of the sale. Found the telephone the best method of contact. Ask for Debbie at Preston

I really have one idea about the details but I see Border Cars (Carlisle, Dumfries, Workington, Stranraer) are advertising pre-reg delivery mileage 15 Skoda Yeti Black edition TDI 4x4 with £5000 discount. Four advertised in local paper.. Also Skoda Yeti outdoor elegance with £2500 off.