Current Skoda Finance offer

I am currently looking at changing my Superb estate for another one, whilst there are still some available from the remaining stock.

Skoda are currently offering the PCP deal with a £1500 deposit contribution.  Should this be in addition to any margin the dealer would have?  I read somewhere (I think on the Carfile.net site) that margins are reduced to 7% with this deal.

Has anyone bought a car very recently with this deal and if so, what sort of deal did they get?

Thanks

Glen

I got this deal last June but with an extra £1500 off dealer contribution but only one dealer in the S.E  was advertising it so I rang around my local dealers and fortunately one of them matched it. Not very recent, but hope it helps.

I bought a 2.0 tdi cr SE hatch in March 2015, and negotiated a price of just over £19,000 (list with paint at nearly £22,800) i was told by 3 different dealers that they had 8% margin over the straight £1500 discount which applied even without taking PCP Finance. I used a personal bank loan. 

So I'm close to getting this sorted, then discover that the SE Business model has more kit, such as leather and sat nav yet is cheaper by about £1000.  BUT apparently it's not included in the current Solutions finance offer so we will be about £100 per month more than the SE.  Not such a great deal then?  Darn.

The search goes on......