Octavia vrs 1.8t keeps blowing fuel pumps ?

Hi, I'm after some advice my Octavia has been no bother at all until last week it blew a fuel pump (in tank) so I replaced (used part) started first turn of the key left it over night it wouldn't start again another pump had blew no fuses or relays are faulting any idea why it's doing this ? I originally thought wiring however it isn't blowing fuses ?

Also the pump is getting 2/3volts stage 2 ignition and stage 3 (cranking) pretty much 12 volts any help would be greatly appreciated I'm menting to be hitting nuringburg with it in a couple of weeks. :(

Hi, I'm after some advice my Octavia has been no bother at all until last week it blew a fuel pump (in tank) so I replaced (used part) started first turn of the key left it over night it wouldn't start again another pump had blew no fuses or relays are faulting any idea why it's doing this ? I originally thought wiring however it isn't blowing fuses ?

Also the pump is getting 2/3volts stage 2 ignition and stage 3 (cranking) pretty much 12 volts any help would be greatly appreciated I'm menting to be hitting nuringburg with it in a couple of weeks. :(

the  pumps were sourced from a reputable parts place or skoda dealer ?

Edited by faradaycage

when the car doesn;t start ,lift the back seat and hit the floor near the pump and then try to start again

hit it with your fist quite good :)

Edited by IulianE

No been swapped from a running car it's all been checked side by side with a working car and all values are the same so it's going to the auto electricians in a day or two as I'm going to nuringburg weekend after next HOPEFULLY lol