Fiesta Roof bars (5 door, 2008 onwards)

Sammycarp

These Cruz bars were on the car for about 2 years, but have been garaged (dry) since Dec 2014.   The bars can be fitted to other vehicles if you buy a new foot pack, but you'll need to check availability yourself.

P1000961.jpg

P1000962.jpg

2 keys and instructions available too, but not handy for the photos.

Purchase cost was ~£50 in September 2012, make me a sensible offer.

Buyer to collect (cash on exchange) from Tewksbury/Cheltenham area, or local delivery within reason.   I'm also heading up to Penrith (M5, M6) and back next week if that helps anyone?

EDIT: Locks now removed as they fit my new bars, I've put the plastic hex-key locks back on these.   Also, I've found the instructions and the original receipt - these are Cruz OptiPLUS 120cm bars (ST-120) with Cruz OptiPLUS fitting kit CR5461.

Am leaving for Penrith in 30mins, so be quick if you want to take advantage of my trip.