Breaking Skoda Fabia 1.8T project - various parts available

Tech1e

I am breaking my 1.8T project and have the following parts available to collect from nr Worcester (some parts could also be taken to Gaydon, Warwickshire if thats easier for you to collect).

Skoda Octavia AUM 1.8T engine, removed from an elegance with 80k on the clock. Engine has been cleaned up and painted. new oil pick up and brand new genuine cambelt kit and water pump. New Forge SAI blanking kit. New G60 flywheel and VR6 clutch. Needs a few gaskets to finish rebuld. Ran fine prior to removal. Turbo not included, no injectors or fuel rail unless they appear when clearing up.

FA81C398-CCFE-4D7A-849E-1DF28E9418EB-347

Sold

02J gearbox, cleaned up and painted. Unknown internal condition.

£50

Oil catch can, brand new, never used.

0B97EE61-0A56-4C26-840B-1BD049D492FB-394

£SOLD

Electric PAS pump. fitted less than 2,000 miles ago. Brand new from GFS.

0EC363E6-A122-4687-819F-7DEE4E378006-380

£100

Jabba rear ARB (in tatty condition, needs new fitting kit and painting/powdercoating)

£SOLD

MK1 vRS bearing carriers, bearings and MK2 vRS brakes. All you need to convert a non vRS to bigger brakes. Recent bearings, all were bought brand new from Skoda.

17f5d470.jpg

£SOLD

Full MK1 Fabia genuine Skoda bodykit (minus the tailpipe trim).

Getting rare now, the kit comprises of

Front bumper skirt (with grilles)

Rear bumper skirt

Arch trims

Tailgate spoiler

b99a8d1b.jpg

£SOLD

MK1 Fabia rear beam

Complete with disc brakes and new handbrake cables, Powerflex bushes. Ideal for rear disc conversion.

£60

Any questions or offers ping me a PM. I would like to keep this thread as clear as possible and avoid chit chat and questions as to why and what not.

Many thanks

Ross

• 3 weeks later...