1.6tdi engine problem

hi there as anyone had any problems with the 1.6tdi 105bhp engine as i have just bought a fabia 1.6tdi 105bhp monte carlo it as been into skoda for two diesel injectors replacing they then have said it needed another 2 injectors so all four replaced now it now seems to be missfire when idleing could anyone give me a clue what it is please skoda r now saying one of the old injectors has overheated and bent the piston cheers for any help

I dont recall reading this anywhere before, although im sure somebody will be along shortly to tell me otherwise :P .

-Did you buy the car from a skoda dealers?

-You say you just bought the car, i take it you have not had it over a year?

-What sort of warranty did the car come with if not from a skoda dealership?

If the car was bought from a skoda dealership then (and im guessing its a used car) you should have a skoda approved 1 year warranty as standard, so it will be upto them to sort the issue out as any relevant 'approved' checks they wouldve conducted wouldve surely highlighted this.

Paul.