Columbus / RNS510 parts for sale. Sold!

Rustynuts

If you replaced the front end then you'd have green backlighting to match the rest of the Skoda green dash lighting, but the unit itself would still have VW boot logo and VW screen colours. Screen colours can be changed with VCDS between the three available colour schemes (Premium, Sportsline, and Highline) but you wouldn't notice much difference when the unit was turned on really as you'd hardly see the backlighting. To completely rebrand it to Skoda would need the internal settings changed to Skoda and then reloading the firmware. I could do this for you for a small fee if you brought the unit here. Takes about an hours computer time.

That's always presuming that the unit you have is compatible with the parts for sale here. The unit I have is an LED screen version, and some of the early RNS510 (and also the Columbus) are LCD screens so the front ends are different, even though they look similar.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure the USA spec RNS510 is the same. However, the mother board is of little use to me so you can have it for postage and packing costs. How much that'll be to the States I'm not sure, and import duties would be your responsibility of course.

Do you have the shark fin antenna?

Do you have any books by Dickens?

No, I'm afraid we're a travel bookshop. We only sell travel books.

Oh...... right...... How about the new John Grisham thriller?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What colour are you thinking of changing to? And I guess it depends on what version your unit is as the earlier ones had a different screen board. Skoda colours are green and VW/Seat are red.

I'll check them when I get time, but if you want red colours I have screen boards with those already fixed.