Blandford Meet #6 - Thurs 21st May 2015

JoseDB

Details for the next one below, and as always any VCDS requirements, there are a couple of us here to help :)

Exact location - http://www.thecharltoninn.co.uk/#contact

The Charlton Inn

Bournemouth Road

Charlton Marshall

Blandford Forum

Dorset

DT11 9NH

Start time - 6.30pm, however as I'm sure this will be a stretch for many to get to after work, feel free to roll in anytime after this. We'll eat at 7.30ish so no rush.

The days are longer and warmer now people, so come on down and enjoy an evening of good food and company :)

Please also note our Summer BBQ meet details have been published here http://www.briskoda.net/forums/index.php?/topic/351775-Blandford-Meet-%239---Summer-BBQ%21---Sat-15th-August-2015

I don't think you can view calender related things on Tapatalk, cue random link generation

Wow, all brain cells firing today! Edited to the thread rather than calendar event and works now, good shout sir :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Im up for this sounds good :)

Get ready for the best damn nuggets you will ever taste in your life :D

Edit -

I'm also super excited that we'll have another Skoda at this one to make it more than just a couple of Skoda owners, perhaps 1 day Jose will turn up in his Skoda again? :wonder:

• Like 1

Im up for this sounds good :)

Looks like I can finally make this one dairy is kept free as long as wife doesn't book us in for something

Nice - look forward to seeing you guys :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Will hopefully be able to make this one, working in Bristol so will drop in on route home, would be good to add another Skoda to the Skoda meet :D:D

You let us (i.e me because I'm the only sod who turned up in a Skoda last time) down last time :( it'll be a kids size portion of nuggets for you Mr :D
  • Like 2

How come it changed to nuggets is it all you can eat nugget buffet :D

There is other food, this guy called Mannyo who drives a gas guzzling Audi avoids the nuggets and eats posh, but everyone else loves the nuggets, you will need to eat them

• Like 3