My Spanking new Monte

Recarouk

collected it last night and it was love at first sight, chopped in my slightly modified MK4 Golf GT TDI for it, and although its a massive come down in terms of power i dont really miss the golf at all, i love the Monte its a super little car, nimble, agile, sounds great, looks even better, im absolutely chuffed to bits with it, still learning how to drive it after being in a TDI for the best part of 5 years but so far so good, anyway enough waffling ill shut up, here are the pics :)

20150420_181313_zpsa0eoxh28.jpg

the awesome power house :D :D

20150420_185008_zpse0coaugs.jpg

just outside the dealers 

20150420_174756_zpsimpvcry3.jpg

20150420_174802_zpsxusxds67.jpg

20150420_174810_zpsjgr2yood.jpg

20150420_174813_zpsof7wuikg.jpg

20150420_174821_zpswrozu4ze.jpg

then when i got home with its big brother :)

20150420_185159_zpsjfmrtog5.jpg

20150420_185205_zpstmdvbzcp.jpg

20150420_193420_zps1azeyndf.jpg

20150420_193428_zpsagjqieuz.jpg

20150420_193433_zps15h2lnq5.jpg

thanks for looking :)

• Like 4

what do you mean twin window switches bud? 

ordered it on the 4th of April, but it was one that was already built and sat on the docks waiting to ship, only thing i wanted extra was the PID so wasnt too much of a struggle finding one :) 

what do you mean twin window switches bud?

ordered it on the 4th of April, but it was one that was already built and sat on the docks waiting to ship, only thing i wanted extra was the PID so wasnt too much of a struggle finding one :)

Do you have a switch for the passenger side window on the drivers side? Wish I'd ordered one that was ready. I wanted the convenience and safety pack though.

Do you have a switch for the passenger side window on the drivers side? Wish I'd ordered one that was ready. I wanted the convenience and safety pack though.

ahh yes mate i do, why are they not standard fit?

one thing that is doing my head in is the Reverse on the box, im a vag man, have been for years and used to push down, up and left, but on this its push down, down and right, i keep going for 1st :D :D

i dont think you'll regret it one bit mate, i dont, its just a shame you've had such a long wait :( 

driving one, in fact just being in one, its a lovely place to be, the dark headliner is really calming and the flat bottom steering wheel is a great touch :) just watch out for the obligatory plonkers who cut you up because you're in a small car  :dull:

I'm driving my mums Micra waiting for mine so am used to people trying to cut me up! They look surprised when they see a 6ft 14stone tattoo'd bloke driving it lol

:D :D I get the same, similar height and about 16 stone there reactions are quite funny when they see me!

I'm over the moon with it to be honest, I love how it looks and it's lovely to drive, all my mates who took the **** and said it's a box etc when I ordered one love it in person too :)

• Like 1

Very nice indeed, my friend picked up his white 5dr monte yesterday! Looks great.

Question though, does your wiper stalk have a rocker switch on it to cycle though trip A/B, engine temp etc.... As my mates doesn't which I thought was odd.....my sport has it lol

Got to say though the Monte really did/does feel like a step forward from the sport, more finishing touches!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk