upgrading from 1.2 yeti to 3.6 superb

welcome to the £285  a year club.

Tip     Adjust the drivers seat so your very comfortable,the miles will just fly by and you wont want to get out of it.

Good luck and keep an eye on your mirrors for the plods.

James.

EDIT  £290  a year club,the gov put it up on Aprils fools day.   

welcome to the £285  a year club.

Tip     Adjust the drivers seat so your very comfortable,the miles will just fly by and you wont want to get out of it.

Good luck and keep an eye on your mirrors for the plods.

James.

EDIT  £290  a year club,the gov put it up on Aprils fools day.   

Try €1,200 a year!!  That's the road tax for one year in Ireland on a 3.6!

£490 a year for mine in Tax, shame they got rid of the disc it was a badge of honour !  :D

Yep thats my view!

I justify the cost by how cheap my other half's Fiat 500 is to tax add them together divide by 2 = fair price,

man math simples  :clap:

• Like 4

Try €1,200 a year!!  That's the road tax for one year in Ireland on a 3.6!

Just on 1700 Swiss francs here but to be honest it was worth it for the 40,000 swiss France's saved from buying it new :D

£490 a year for mine in Tax, shame they got rid of the disc it was a badge of honour ! :D

I've seen some nicely laid tarmac near me.... It's us buggers who own that with our £490 a year tax :)
  • Like 2

Come along Matthew, you have had 4 hours from your planned pick-up time  :dance: .

Even allowing for the engine being new and tight there is no excuse for tardiness, OK in the Yeti 1.2 but in the V6 you can be there and back (quick stop to refuel  :D ) in no time  :devil: 

​We need photos before the rain comes

• Like 1

the loud pedal seems to be a little addictive and the brakes are a little instant but i will get used to it.

the salesman wanted to go through all the reveal and wanted photos to prove that he had sold it to make a show of the handover.

the 'slight' difference in power is noticeable when you hit the slip road for the motorway and floor it as normal (for the 1.2) then look at the speedo and have a heart attack at the rate the needle is moving.

the boot is huge, i had to climb in to see how the load cover comes out as i couldn't reach it and the powered boot makes me smile.

a very happy matthew

• Like 3

Congrats, looks great and so unassuming when you see it like that, that is until you put your foot down :). Blue is obviously your favourite colour! Enjoy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Congrats, looks great and so unassuming when you see it like that, that is until you put your foot down :). Blue is obviously your favourite colour! Enjoy :)

It's a real "Q" car, glad you like it. 

I still miss my V6 Mondeo's....

DC

Looks Great!

Have you been out in it all day?

unfortunately not

i still had to go to work yesterday afternoon so was parked in the yard at work and is now filthy.

not even had it 24 hours and it need washing.

i think the whole weekend will be spent fiddling with all the settings and trying to get the seat set just right.

matthew

not even had it 24 hours and it need washing.

Yeah - it's amazing how quick they get dirty. round here it's just a constant stream of dust, you can see it settling just as you finish cleaning!

Yeah - it's amazing how quick they get dirty. round here it's just a constant stream of dust, you can see it settling just as you finish cleaning!

Try owning a Black one!

THE best colour! until you finish the last wipe to dry it and the dust appears like magic  :dull: