510bhp yeti

Big Rich

You're new here, aren't you?

Not with 479 posts under his belt he's not.

But no, no idea. Don't think anyone's crazy enough on here to do that sort of thing. :x  (try looking in the Yeti projects section) ;)

Oh and is it factually rubbish in terms of... fact?! The video race with an R8? Used to be a 170 TDi? Hmmmm. The whole article makes it sound like a company's project car as opposed to a private owners imo.

• Like 3

Oh and is it factually rubbish in terms of... fact?! The video race with an R8? Used to be a 170 TDi? Hmmmm. The whole article makes it sound like a company's project car as opposed to a private owners imo.

thats exactly the vibe I got. Oh look at this companies new car. Ive just shared it onto a car enthusiasts group on fb

Very clearly stating it is somebodys car.

thats exactly the vibe I got. Oh look at this companies new car. Ive just shared it onto a car enthusiasts group on fb

Very clearly stating it is somebodys car.

Bit of poor journalism there. Yes the TT shop have done wonders but it is Richard with his mad as a March hare ideas (and some money) that got this done 

• Like 1

That is a seriously bad article & it is blatantly obvious to those of us that have read the real post who has done this & which car he was after.

Also even from the video, the writer has got the track.

The video is NOT Brands, as the bridge clearly shows Snetterton.

And the car Richard was trying to catch was a Nissan GTR.

I wonder if they got permission to print this as well.

• Like 1

Bit of poor journalism there. Yes the TT shop have done wonders but it is Richard with his mad as a March hare ideas (and some money) that got this done 

The (Skaudi?) Yeti is almost sensible compared to his other projects! 

hands up, I had been following his citigo project and totally missed his yeti project, how dumb do i feel.

Hats off to him. Balls as big as space hoppers.

just spent the last 5 hours reading the project thread.

• Like 1

You should have seen the Yeti RS going round Castle Combe today. He does not take prisoners, like a "Bat outta Hell" ( FB Briskoda You Tube video)

Tony

Never seen bats fly that quickly! :D :D