2007 Skoda Octavia vRS TFSI 88K, Sat Nav, FSH - SOLD

Hunty278

Morning All!

The time has come to sell my 2007(07) Octavia vRS 2.0 TFSI Petrol. Spec as follows:

Registered July 2007

Mileage - 88K

2 Owners Including me, Both Briskodians. (Mercurio before me)

Xenon Headlights

Cruise Control

Climate Control (System needs a clean)

Columbus Sat Nav with Maxidot display

Full Service History plus oil changes by me every half a year (because I am very fussy about the care of my car)

vRS Part leather interior

18" Zenith alloys with Vredestein Vorti's all round. (New on the back, 3mm on the front)

2 Keys

Jombo Box with Aux input.

Work carried out.

2 x rear hubs changed.

Diverter Valve Replaced.

Cam Follower Replaced (precautionary and nothing wrong with old one, I still have it and will come with the car)

Revision R PCV (Again Precautionary)

Eibach Pro Lowering Kit (Due to a broken spring, was same price to replace all 4 springs with the eibach kit than it was to replace the 2 front springs with skoda ones)

Bluefin remap Handset (Ups BHP to 240BHP but I've not had it on the car for about 6 months now as I don't drive the car fast and felt it was unnecessary, however, this remap is well within the capabilities of the clutch and engine)

Rear Spoiler resprayed due to bubbling.

Wheel centre caps replaced.

Cambelt replacement is due in December.

The reason for sale is that my wife and I are getting a caravan for family holidays, so we are getting a Superb to replace it.

The car has been serviced on time and due to my oil changes has never been anywhere near fatigued oil.

There is a crease in front of the rear wheel on the drivers side and there are stone chips that have been touched up. The touch up paint will obviously come with the car. The alloys have started to bubble around the valves but for an 8 year old car, she is in good condition.

This has been a very cherished car. I am a keen detailer and have spent many an hour keeping her looking good.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

I hope it comes across how much I have enjoyed owning this car and how much she has been looked after. I regularly get over 40 mpg with her, I don't drive like an idiot, she has never been used for track days and has been used for the 52 mile round trip to and from work and also back to Manchester to visit my family. So no short journeys!

A few pictures

20140907_170834_zpsjbpgdscv.jpg

20140907_170819_zpscpvj7cgg.jpg

20140907_170842_zpsvsx89ypb.jpg

P1010147_zps006e493e.jpg

P1010146_zpsc9715335.jpg

P1010142_zps4f8d3cf6.jpg

P1010143_zps744bfcb1.jpg

And a couple from my holidays a few weeks ago.

20150411_084129_zps0ixgu3bg.jpg

20150411_084047_zpsb1hjwcjc.jpg

20150411_084111_zpslqhvqsyg.jpg

Thanks for reading.

Neil

• Like 1

very tidy and an excellent buy for someone,a lot of car and spec for the money! had a stage one map on my car for three years and no problems, like you said, well within the capabilities of the clutch and engine

• Like 1

Thanks Mike.

After saying it would stay, it's the sensible car to change. And the most saleable. I was so lucky to buy it from you, and now someone, hopefully on here, will get a great car that has been well looked after by the both of us.

• Like 1

Replacement has now been bought. I should pick it up next weekend. Once my private plate has been transfered across the vRS will be ready to go to its new home.

Have put in the paperwork to put my private plate on retention. So will be good to go in a couple of weeks I would imagine. Any further information, do not hesitate to get in touch.

A few of the rougher parts of the car.

The crease

20150428_114916_zpsygnrb6jw.jpg

The valves on the wheels. They are all the same. Plus a little mark thats on one of the alloys.

20150428_200349_zps3wkzybr1.jpg

In areas, the front and rear badges are a little 'milky'

20150428_200458_zpsuqakuyys.jpg

20150428_200418_zpsq1n6cwmj.jpg

And there are stone chips. I will touch more up tomorrow though.

20150428_200427_zpsrx70csfu.jpg

20150428_200411_zpsgakiprv7.jpg

20150428_200400_zpsstx9pzgf.jpg

Thanks for the messages guys.

Neil