humble request (for those who have amundsen+ and bluetooth fitted)

dukedl

i have retrofitted VW RNS315 (with rvc and bt, pn 3C8 035 279 L) to my Skoda(replaced factory Swing -without bt and usb/aux input).

37-Navigation was enabled on CAN Gateway and almost all works ok.
- navigation data is shown on MFD; also navigation instructions
- Phone menu in MFD is activated and everything works great (though, still waiting for microfon to test also this function, sound from phone call is heard; address book is on MFD, etc. etc.)

The only problem is, that when i start the car, on the MFD shows "Searching for phone" and then it connects to phone. But after that, i cannot go to any other menu on MFD, i'm stuck on Phone menu. Except, when i set destination on navigation, than navigation menu with instructions is shown on MFD. After that i can select "back" on mfsw button and all other menus on MFD can be accessed (Audio, MFD, Settings, etc.).

If i select Phone, than i'm again stuck on Phone menu, cannot go out of it.

and maybe this piece of information. i have the same steering wheel like on this picture, except i do not have those two buttons on the right, phone headset and speech..all others are present..but i do not think that is the issue in my case.

2015-04-25-144857-rapid-.jpg

sooo..to see where is the problem, i need full vcds autoscan from someone who has amundsen+ with enabled bt module in it(it is identical to RNS315). Or i presume wrong and all the cars with amundsen+ have additional bt module fitted and do not have internal bt module turned on?

Do you have any other suggestion? Thank you

Did you connect your phone via Amundsen or through MFD as new user?

Mine connects straight away as soon as ign is on and I get the audible noise and message on the Amundsen screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OCD, phone connects to rns with no problem. i think i paired on rns screen, not sure..either way, it is paired.

skoda1982: i have buttons like this

i3-multi-functional-leather-steering-whe

• 2 weeks later...

On my Amundson+ in the Yeti, I have to press the back arrow on the steering wheel twice to get the phone screen to go back to the settings screen on the MFD... 

• 2 weeks later...

I have retrofitted mfsw buttons, so now i have them like in this picture.

They work as they should. Unfortunately, the problem with Phone menu remains :(

VCDS shows no errors.

2015-04-25-144857-rapid-.jpg