2010 Octavia VRS DSG Estate one owner 53680 miles £8995

stace

This is my wife's car, and has been from brand new. We bought it from Rainworth Skoda with the only options being;

Rear parking sensors

Spare wheel kit to replace the 'get you home' can of stuff

Split level boot floor

It also has the rear windows and back windows in limo tint. 

It has full Skoda main dealer history with Rainworth/Bickerton Skoda. It's been done every year or 10000 miles. Not on variable servicing.  

In December last year the timing chain tensioner failed and Bickerton fitted a new engine. This was all paid for by Skoda/Skoda UK/Dealer. It comes with a two year parts warranty on the engine as a result. 

It had new pads fitted front and back late last year also (Pagids)

The has a new MOT from 15/4/15 

The front tyres are a week old (Uniroyal Rainsport3) and the rear tyres are on 6mm (Falken 914s)

I'm not after a swap of any sort as she already has a new Scout that arrived last week. 

Any questions please either PM or give me a bell if you're interested. 07983 377446

I had it professionally cleaned last week and isn't in use so the mileage won't go up. 

It's got half a tank of fuel too  :notme:

IMAG0619_zpszhajlcxm.jpg
IMAG0618_zpsunm6ffjr.jpg
IMAG0637_zpszizpjspp.jpg
IMAG0638_zpsvjp3yh9z.jpg
IMAG0639_zpsmagrurco.jpg
IMAG0640_zps8ymscufq.jpg
IMAG0631_zpsjqewcr84.jpg
IMAG0626_zpsaouyfd6d.jpg

• Like 1

I'm in Sheffield. Price look too cheap/expensive? It's a tricky thing to price as there aren't many with that lower mileage.

I do get about a bit but hadn't planned on putting any more miles on it.

For what its worth, and OP said quite rightly that price is subjective, the price looks about right on this one. The AT ad put up above is from a dealer which always means a premium. So dealer car without DSG and with more miles is around £500 more than OP wants for private sale with DSG and less miles - therefore about right! Also OP's car has a new engine which is still under warranty...

Appreciate the input. I am genuine when I ask if folk think it's priced correctly. I'd considered starting off at 8750 and taking 8500 but I genuinely don't think there is a nicer one currently for sale.

I purchased back in January, in Manchester from a Toyota dealer that had a Skoda sister branch, a 2011, 1.6 diesel dsg/automatic, diesel for £9500, with only 43500 miles on clock and it had been serviced at 38000 miles. At the time I thought I was paying over the odds but now I think I did o.k

Got £8300 for it. Bit less than I wanted, but I did have three Octavia estates last three weeks. And I only need two. Dealer offered me £6800, so a worthwhile venture. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got £8300 for it. Bit less than I wanted, but I did have three Octavia estates last three weeks. And I only need two. Dealer offered me £6800, so a worthwhile venture.

Is this still for sale?

I read the above to mean you have sold it for £8.3k but I see it's back up for sale on ebay.

The ad on ebay has been there since 23rd April so its probably sold 

That makes sense, I just saw it with 6 days and 4 hours to go and presumed it was a new 7 day advert, doh!

Nice looking car though!